Warning! Your CPAP hose cover is not a toy!
Is a Tubesock dangerous?
Nope. Not if you mind these warnings...
Do not allow children or pets to play with your CPAP Tube Sock.
Do not play jumprope with your CPAP Tube Sock.
Do not attempt to wear your CPAP Tube Sock as a tie, hat, or bustle.
If you break out in hives at the mere sight of a dog or cat...
We have at least two dogs on staff at any given time, and although they never come into direct contact with materials or work surfaces, they have been known to stop by our production room from time to time. We maintain a very clean environment, but please consider we may have patted a dog on the head at some point during the day.
As a service to our customers, here are some other helpful product warnings you might want to be aware of...
- One particular snowblower warns: “Do not use snowthrower on roof”.
- A brass fishing lure with a three-pronged hook on the end warns: “Harmful if swallowed”.
- A label on a hair dryer reads, “Never use hair dryer while sleeping”.
- A label on a hand-held massager advises consumers not to use “while sleeping or unconscious”.
- A cartridge for a laser printer warns, “Do not eat toner”.
- A dishwasher carries this warning: “Do not allow children to play in the dishwasher”.
- A popular manufactured fireplace log warns: “Caution - Risk of Fire”.
- A box of birthday cake candles says: “DO NOT use soft wax as ear plugs or for any other function that involves insertion into a body cavity”.
Now you know how to use your CPAP hose cover and some other household items without risk of injury. Hooray!